Chronic illness often bring emotional stress, depression and anxiety. Our team will guide patients through how to accomplish a rich quality of life, despite chronic illness or diagnosis, giving you peace of mind.
Our mission is to integrate mental, physical and spiritual well being, while promoting community interdependence and enhance relationships between family, community and health professionals.
Our structured programs strengthens human capabilities, generates connections between individuals, enhances interpersonal skills, sets goal oriented life skills, and provides cognitive stimulation along with group and or individual activities.
- Psycho-social assessments
- Counseling, individual or group
- Address depression and anxiety
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive and family life skills
- Home to facility transition
- Life coaching and socialization
- Pre- and post dialysis counseling